Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, AventaCell may collect your personal information, payment information and other information when you are willing to provide them for calling AventaCell’s Clients Services (since your call may be recorded).
As you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit .
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and PayPal), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Utilize of Your Personal Information
AventaCell use the information described above for the purposes specified at the time of collection or hereafter in this Policy:
• to improve the understanding of your interests and concerns, and to improve the understanding of your use of AventaCell’s products. AventaCell may use your information to customize your experience with us and to tailor AventaCell’s marketing activities to fit your needs and interests.
• to provide you with our connected services, to process your order, respond to your requests or questions, and manage your complaints: for example, AventaCell use your information to process your order and deliver your products or send you information you requested. In such case, your information is processed to perform the contract AventaCell have with you.
• for marketing purposes: AventaCell may use your information to contact you, subject to your consent when applicable, about new products and special offers AventaCell think you will find valuable.
• for analytics purposes, AventaCell may use your information to analysis the products of AVENTACELL and to measure the effectiveness of our online or offline campaigns or events.
• other purposes: AventaCell use information to maintain transaction and other business records for legal, administrative and audit purposes. AventaCell also use information to meet legal, insurance and processing requirements.
What Are Cookies
Your personal information will not be kept in a form that allows you to be identified for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by AVENTACELL for achieving the purposes for which it was collected. The data retention term of Your personal data collected is determined per purpose of data processing according to the following criteria:
o For three (3) years since our last contact, if You are a prospect (i.e. you have not made any purchase with Us but You are interested by AVENTACELL)
o For the duration of your commercial relationship with AVENTACELL and 10 years thereafter, if You are a client (ie You have made a purchase of Our products or services)
You may request access to your personal information, if you request such access, AventaCell will provide you with all the information as required by law.
You may also obtain a copy of any personal information that AventaCell hold about you, or request that AventaCell correct, amend, erase, any information which is incomplete, out of date or inaccurate.
You can request the deletion of your Personal information (i) if your personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose of the data processing, (ii) you have withdrawn your consent on the data processing based exclusively on such consent, (iii) you objected to the data processing, (iv) the personal information processing is unlawful, (v) the personal information must be erased to comply with a legal obligation applicable to AVENTACELL.
If you have any questions about the protection of your personal information please contact AventaCell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.